Wisconsin Public Television’s Garden Expo is a midwinter oasis for people ready to venture out and dig their hands in the dirt. Now in its 22nd year, this three-day event celebrates the latest trends in gardening, landscaping and edibles, and attracts more than 20,000 people from across the Midwest. Join other gardening enthusiasts to share ideas, gain inspiration and create something new. All proceeds support Wisconsin Public Television. View the 2015 Garden Expo News Release.
Things to do at the Garden Expo
- Learn something new at one of the more than 150 free educational seminars and demonstrations.
- Visit with hundreds of businesses, independent contractors, nonprofits and artists to share ideas and learn about the newest in gardening, landscaping and local foods.
- Discuss innovative gardening techniques with experts from UW-Extension–Horticulture.
- Relax with a casual walk through the central garden—courtesy of Wisconsin Nursery & Landscape Association, Madison Chapter Inc.
- Purchase seeds, tools and everything else you need to be ready when the trees bud and the ground thaws.
Garden Expo is presented by Wisconsin Public Television and UW-Extension–Horticulture as a fundraiser for Wisconsin Public Television.