Join us for a guided tasting event led by Lucy Saunders, author of The Best of American Food and Beer. Her latest cookbook, Dinner in the Beer Garden, pairs craft beers with garden-centric dishes.
Tickets to the event are $25 each and include the guided tasting featuring six pairings, a copy of Dinner in the Beer Garden ($28.95 retail value) and a one-day Garden Expo admission ticket ($8 value). The event will be held from 7-8:30 p.m. in the Atrium at the Alliant Energy Center on Friday evening during Garden Expo. Only 100 tickets are available.
- New Glarus Cabin Fever with Marieke Foenegreek Gouda
- New Glarus Raspberry Tart with SarVecchio and Apple Salad
- Vintage Brewing Co. Weiss-Blau with Beet-Ricotta Gnocchi
- Vintage Brewing Co. brewer’s choice guest beer with aged cheddar
- Leinenkugel Big Eddy Baltic Porter with Buttermilk Blue
- Sprecher Black Bavarian Schwarzbier with Cocoa Mascarpone
Parking is paid separately at the Alliant Energy Center. 21 and older only. Proper ID required.
Now Sold Out